Payment/ Return policy
If client pays with a check, and the check is returned, there is a $25 fee and membership will be terminated. To reinstate membership, the member must send a certified check, money order or credit card covering the amount of the check plus the fee. Upon receiving check, money order or credit card the Treasurer will notify the membership coordinator to reinstate said member.
If the credit transaction is declined, the client will be notified via email. The client has 15 days from notification to settle the payment and credit card fees. If the payment is not settled, membership will be terminated. To reinstate membership, the member must send a certified check, money order or credit card covering the amount of the payment plus the credit card fees. Upon receiving check, money order or successful credit card transaction, the Treasurer will notify the membership coordinator to reinstate said client.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the International Cake Exploration Societé. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this company and or website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.