- This form must be submitted no less than 30 days prior to the day of the ICJ class. If less than 30 days, contact the Programs Chairman for class status at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The ICES Certified Judges program is available only to ICES members in good standing.
- All students MUST have a valid e-mail address, or access to a valid e-mail account, and agree to receive correspondence through this account. All correspondence MUST be conducted by e-mail.
- This class and test are conducted in English. Any translation services are the responsibility of the student and must be approved by the ICJ Administrator prior to the class. ICES assumes no responsibility for any incorrectly translated information that may affect the outcome of the class.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
ICES Certified Judging Class and Test Information:
- Judging class spaces are filled on a first-come, first-served basis, and all spaces may be filled before the deadline. A maximum number of 20 applicants will be accepted.
- The ICJ class consists of six (6) hours of classroom and three (3) hours of practical cake room instruction over a two (2) day period.
- This test is only available to those who have completed all nine (9) hours of the ICJ class.
- Judging test spaces are filled on a first-come, first-served basis, and all spaces may be filled before the deadline. A maximum number of 20 applicants will be accepted.
- The ICJ test consists of one hundred (100) questions to be completed in a two (2) hour time frame.
- A score of 80 or higher is required to pass the ICJ test.
Payment Information: Fee: A non-refundable, non-transferable, application fee of $200.00 (US funds) for convention class or $230.00 for non-convention class MUST accompany this application. Returned checks will incur a $30.00 service charge. Payment method: VISA, Master Card, Discover, Check, Money Order, or Cash (in person) Checks or money orders must be made payable to ICES, and must be in US funds drawn on US banks. Please do not send cash through the mail. Refund Policy: The test application fee is non-refundable, non-transferable with the following exceptions:
- The Certification Committee cancels the test for any reason.
- An application is rejected due to overbooking of students for that test year.
ICES does not store any credit card information.
- By clicking “I agree", I agree to use an electronic signature to demonstrate my acceptance of the above information. I understand and agree that an electronic signature and/or electronic acceptance is as legally binding as an ink signature to have the submitted printed in the ICES Newsletter and Webpage.
This form is not complete unless you click “submit" and will be used as your digital signature.
Once you have submitted the form you should receive a “Thank You” confirmation email. If you do not receive this “Thank You” email then your form DID NOT go through and you will need to RE-SUBMIT your form.
Please double check to make sure you:
Have filled in all the required information, (a RED message will appear if information is missing).
Este formulario no está completo a menos que haga clic en "enviar".
Una vez que haya enviado el formulario, debe recibir un correo electrónico de confirmación de "Gracias". Si no recibe este correo electrónico de "Agradecimiento", entonces su formulario NO se envió y tendrá que REITERAR su formulario.
Por favor, vuelva a verificar para asegurarse de que:
Ha completado toda la información requerida (aparecerá un mensaje ROJO si falta información).
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.