- I will fill out the ICES Scholarship comment sheet for each ICES Scholarship Recipient who takes a class from me and return it to the ICES Scholarship Chairman.
- I will provide a receipt to any ICES Scholarship Recipient for the class they take, including Mini-classes.
- If an ICES Scholarship Recipient pulls out of a prepaid class before the cut-off date, the scholarship amount will be refunded back to ICES.
- I will provide a syllabus to each ICES Scholarship Recipient so they know exactly what is to be taught in the class they take. (I will teach exactly what I’ve stated on the syllabus.) If time allows I may add something, but I must not omit part of the class as listed in the syllabus.
- I will provide a Certificate of Merit or a Certificate of Completion to each ICES Scholarship Student upon completion of each class subject taught.
- I understand that if ICES receives up to three complaints from unsatisfied ICES Scholarship Recipients, my name will be subject to investigation by the ICES Ethics Committee. If the committee finds the complaints are in violation of this contract, my name will be removed from the ICES Approved Teacher List.
- I will remain an ICES member to be able to keep my status as an ICES Approved Teacher.
- I will renew my ICES approved teacher agreement every five (5) years to help keep the information on the Approved Teacher list current. I understand I will not have to be re-approved as long as my membership stays current. I understand that this is not a commitment for five years and I can request to be removed from the list by submitting it in writing to the ICES Awards Chairman at any time.
- During this five-year period I will submit an application to demo at least once at an ICES event (DOS or convention or other public cake meeting) and submit at least one article for the newsletter. This will help the ICES members to be better acquainted with me as an ICES Approved Teacher.
- I understand that it is a requirement for each scholarship student to demo a technique at a DOS or cake event. It is understood by ICES that at no time can a student be allowed to use my patterns, handouts or other intellectual properties unless I give them written permission and I must be notified of the demo at least a month in advance.
- I will submit my request for payment of a class fee to the Awards Chairman within 10 days of the completion of the course with the understanding that because of ICES bookkeeping procedures it may be up to 30 days before I receive payment.
In positive affirmation of all of the above, I hereby affix my signature below.By clicking “I agree", I agree to use an electronic signature to demonstrate my acceptance of the above information. I understand and agree that an electronic signature and/or electronic acceptance is as legally binding as an ink signature to have the submitted printed in the ICES Newsletter and Webpage.
This form is not complete unless you click “submit" and will be used as your digital signature.
Once you have submitted the form you should receive a “Thank You” confirmation email. If you do not receive this “Thank You” email then your form DID NOT go through and you will need to RE-SUBMIT your form.
Please double check to make sure you:
Have filled in all the required information, (a RED message will appear if information is missing).
Este formulario no está completo a menos que haga clic en "enviar".
Una vez que haya enviado el formulario, debe recibir un correo electrónico de confirmación de "Gracias". Si no recibe este correo electrónico de "Agradecimiento", entonces su formulario NO se envió y tendrá que REITERAR su formulario.
Por favor, vuelva a verificar para asegurarse de que:
Ha completado toda la información requerida (aparecerá un mensaje ROJO si falta información).
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.